Friday, February 10, 2012
Advanced Skills Training with Star Wolf--Once a Year Only!
- Where Am I Abdicating My Power?
- The Buddha Is Only Half Way There
- Living Our Multi-Dimensional Potential
- Q&A about Visionary Shamanism on Spiritual Media B...
- Journey with Star Wolf on Sunday at Freedom Rising...
- Don't Forget-Star Wolf's Portland OR workshop tomo...
- Visionary Shamanism Workshops in Portland this wee...
- Catch Star Wolf's You Tube Video Interview on Evol...
- Check out this great interview with Star Wolf dis...
- Coming up Soon! Visionary Shamanism mini-workskho...
- The Spiral Journey-Once More Around
- Join Star Wolf and others in Peru on 12-12-12
- Advanced Skills Training with Star Wolf--Once a Ye...
- Upcoming 2 Week Retreat Opportunity at Isis Cove
- Soul Care Retreat with Joan Borysenko, Linda Star ...
- Occupy Wall St - The Revolution Is Lov...
- Embrace Your Inner Shaman--New Spirit Journal feat...
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (69)
Star Wolf's Welcome
My journey in life has been a spiral path of wholeness that continues to move through cycles of change taking me through many symbolic death and rebirth experiences, which I refer to as “shamanic portals of transformation.” I have learned more than I ever thought possible through a process I will share with you in my future writings, called the Shamanic Breathwork™ process, and the five initiations process called S.H.I.P. Once I have made sense of the lessons on my path and discovered the bigger picture, I am ready to pass on and share both my stumblings and my leaps along the way. In my own spiritual quest, I have always appreciated most those who shared their struggles and victories in an authentic way. That will be my humble attempt within the context of this blog.
I believe that we are all indigenous to this earth. I respect all my relations, whether they be human, animal, plant, mineral, visible or invisible ones. We are all related by the great web of life and sent here from the great beyond. Everything we say and do touches all parts of this magnificent web of creation. If I treat myself or anyone else unfairly, we are all affected in some way. Fortunately, the converse is true, as well. I am not perfect. If I am honest and have humility, I can admit that I will make mistakes as I seek to further evolve my conscious awareness. I can also make living amends by striving to change my negative thoughts and behaviors, and live from a more open-hearted connection to others and to myself. I have learned over time that all the changes I seek in the outer world must begin by looking within myself first. I have also learned that it is imperative that I have the courage to be honest with myself and to look at the “shadow” side of my personality. When I have had the courage to truly know myself better, the light and the dark, I have found the inner strength to change my life and shape-shift myself into the light of my true soul’s image.
From time to time I will share different programs and events that are being offered through my non profit organization (Venus Rising Institute for Shamanic Healing Arts) in my blog, as well as photos, videos and teachings, etc. But the main purpose of this blog is to provide an outlet to share the inner musings of my shamanic spirit and journey, and to hear yours as well. I look forward to connecting with all of you who intuitively know that you, too, are a valuable part of the shamanic process of conscious co-creation and evolution on the planet at this time. We each have a role to play and a soul purpose in the drama unfolding in our world today. Together we can create a better place for all beings on earth to live and leave a powerful legacy for those who are yet to come.
I believe we will all be remembered by future generations for the choices we make during this time of huge evolutionary change. In the words of the wonderful poem, “Summer Day,” by Mary Oliver, “what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
In Love, In Service, In Gratitude,
Feb 2nd 2009