PLEASE DO NOT write "Windraven" on the check. WRITE "Fire Donation".
Venus Rising, P.O. Box 486, Sylva, NC 28779
Or you may contact the Venus Rising office if you would like to donate with a credit card.
Phone: 828-631-2305 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash in any amount, right now for food and simple necessities (check writing info above)- Cell phone (already donated by Kansas City breathwork facilitators)
- Computer (already donated by Paul Fairchild)
- Living Accommodations: (Brad and Star Wolf have offered her a place to live while her home is being built at Isis Cove)
Long Term Needs:
- Labor on house and/or land (Mike Cooper, excavator, will bull doze her lot and carry off debris)
- Landscaping, bushes, trees
- Furniture/ furnishings
- Appliances (stove, microwave, refrigerator, vacuum)
- Linens, towels, sheets, pillows, etc.
- TV and DVD player
- Washer and dryer
- Cash contributions for home supplies
- Storage until home is replaced
- Trauma relief in the form of a getaway from the cove
As her Isis Cove soul family in residence, we are staying aware of Windraven's needs and intend to be available in every way we're able as the future unfolds. Please don't hesitate to e-mail me directly with questions or concerns about Windraven's recovery. As I said above, she receives copies of all correspondence. When Windraven is able, she wants to write her own letter of response to everyone. Thank you, again.